YY Nation Cirro Charcoal/Black Wool Sneaker
These are sized in US Mens.
The Cirro Wool is a super soft, wear-all-day lace-up sneaker made from ethically sourced merino wool with accents of pineapple husk leather.
Why super fine merino wool? YY Nation wool is so fine it molds to your foot while maintaining great strength using patented spinning technology. And this YY wool has so many benefits. It keeps your foot temperature regulated, eliminates odor, and it’s machine washable so it’s easy to keep clean.
The Cirro can be dressed up or dressed down making it a super versatile style. The durable, stable sole is crafted using ingredients of Algae or Sugarcane. Rubber inserts increase grip allowing you to get around with ease.
The Cirro is super lightweight—both on your foot and on the planet, with low carbon emissions (average 7.06kg CO2e per pair!) that really ups their feel-good factor. The Cirro Wool sneaker with Algae sole uses 7.17kg CO2e. The Cirro Wool sneaker with Sugarcane sole uses 6.95kg CO2e compared to an industry average of 14kg CO2e per pair of sneakers. YY Nation carbon results were independently analyzed and certificated using ISO 14067 standards by thinkstep™ and Ekos (™).
- YY Nation super fine merino wool is ethically grown, certified, and traceable from New Zealand growers. The merino sheep live in the high country of New Zealand’s South Island on a free range farm and come down for a haircut once a year.
- YY soles are made from nature using natural bio-based materials like Algae or Sugarcane that don't emit harmful oil based chemicals into the environment like most other shoes.
- Using pineapple husk waste as leather accents reduces harmful CO2 emission caused from burning off this waste material, turning waste into wonder
- There’s less need for transportation as many of the raw materials are made into YY Nation’s unique shoe components within 65 miles (100km) of our manufacturing home base.
- Small carbon footprint: the YY Nation supply chain has been designed and developed to minimize the YY Nation carbon footprint. YY Nation CO2e emissions are 42% to 61% lower than conventional sneaker emissions.
- It gets better. YY Nation sneakers are Zero Carbon certified. Whatever YY Nation removes from the environment, we put it back in by planting indigenous forests to restore the natural wonder for future generations and animals to enjoy. It's the YY Nation way.
- All Packaging is made from FSC certified, environmentally friendly cardboard
- Laces are made from recycled post-consumer plastic
If you have any questions about current orders, please contact us through our live chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org
All orders are dispatched from our distribution center in Wellington, New Zealand.
2-5 business days
2-7 business days
orders over $200 NZD
orders under $200 NZD
Returns for Web Orders
Wrong size? Not quite what you wanted? No worries. You can return your garment(s) up to 30 days from the date you receive your order. We provide free returns and exchanges to New Zealand.
To return your product, email your request to email@example.com
We highly recommend using the provided postage tracking on your returned parcel as we cannot refund or exchange items that go missing in the post.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you have received your order, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return:
- Item(s) need to be returned within 30 days of received order
- Unworn and unused with the original tags still attached
- In it's original condition with tags and packaging. This excludes garments that are altered as they are no longer in original condition.
- Include proof of purchase with your return – this would be your your online order confirmation number
- If you would like a return, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your return form and courier label
Gift cards are exempt from being returned or refunded.
Face masks are exempt from being returned or refunded due to hygiene reasons.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the status of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 working days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges & damaged goods (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective, damaged, or if the size is incorrect.
To process an exchange, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The time it may take your exchanged product to reach you may vary depending on your location.
calculate your sizeUse the 'Calculate my Size' tool to help you find the right sized garment.
your size result:
Based on your measurements your recommended size is
Measure your neck circumference around the base of your neck below the Adam’s apple.
circumference at the widest part of the chest, with the tape
measure tucked just below your armpit.
Be careful not to pull in the tape measure too tight while also making sure it’s horizontal around your chest and back.
Measure around the narrowest point of your waist - this is
usually navel level.
Again, ensure the tape is horizontal and isn't too tight.
Measure around your waist where the waistband of your trousers usually sits.
Measure across the fullest part of your hip, this is usually across your backside.
The nearest alternative size we would recommend is
Fit GuideTo look good, it has to fit. Our standard sizes cover an extensive range of possible heights
and body shapes, because there’s no right answer when it comes to size – just you.
narrow fitOur slimmest fit. A modern cut that sits close to the body. Fashionable but not too skinny.
slim fitOur most popular fit. A contemporary cut that is slightly wider across the Jacket chest and abdomen and wider in the Trouser leg than the Narrow fit. It creates a flattering silhouette on men of all shapes and sizes.
regular fitOur fullest fit across the Jacket chest and abdomen and in the Trouser thigh and leg. Neither too slim nor too classic, regular fits perfectly in between.