Here at Rembrandt, bespoke is in our blood. Buying your first suit is a rite of passage that we've guided men through since 1946 when we first opened the doors of a small tailoring workshop in Wellington. We have combined classic tailoring principles with modern designs and fabric from the world’s finest mills to continue to deliver both quality and fashion excellence.
Our garments are sold in over 100 of New Zealand and Australia’s best menswear stores and we are proud to be followed, adored, and purchased by consumers all around the world.
What can Rembrandt offer you
- On-going training & development
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Professional working environment
- Generous employee purchasing privileges
At Rembrandt, we support our staff with unique training opportunities and ongoing professional development. Commitment to our people and pride in our brand ensures that Rembrandt is a leader in our market.
About the role
Manage and build your own customer base driving sales and meeting targets through enthusiastic, consultative customer service. Do this with the knowledge you are working with the highest quality products and in-house training to arm you with the skills required to achieve great results.
This is a full-time sales role of at least 4 days per week. It would suit someone returning to work from a break or looking to slow down from previous successes. The successful candidate will be an important person in our Wellington retail team, working across our Lower Hutt and Wellington stores. Experience in retail or a related field is preferred.
Duties & responsibilities
- Build and manage store sales as part of a team
- Manage your own customer base
- Merchandise window and shop display
- Manage stock accuracy
- The opportunity to be part of a growing retail company
Skills & experience
- Previous experience in a retail-based sales role is essential
- An outgoing personality with great communication skills
- An ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster which includes weekends
- A high level of personal style with a good understanding of current men's fashion
- A focus on achieving KPIs
Feel empowered with a deeper understanding of men's fashion using your new knowledge to further your selling skills. You will be part of our wider National team, building lasting relationships with like-minded fashion advocates.
If this role sounds like you please forward your CV with a COVERING LETTER DETAILING YOUR AVAILABILITY,
by clicking the 'Apply Now' button taking you to the Job Add published on Seek.